You CANNOT ignore this information if you plan to relocate to Canada
Finally! Get Lifetime Access To The Most Comprehensive Step By Step Guide On How To Relocate To Canada As a Permanent Resident Skilled Worker……Without Having To Study!
...even if you have never traveled out of Nigeria before
Watch The Video Below For The 3 Steps To Get Started:
If you ignore the strategies here, you may hate yourself later!
NOTE: All Sales Are Final. No REFUNDS!
Did you pay attention to the devastating experiences of Michael and Tolani in the video above?
They lost their chance at the express entry because they chose to 'go it alone' without getting help from someone competent who could guide them.
It breaks my heart to see people who may have put in so much work and eventually....have little or nothing to show for it!
Please, DON'T be like that!!
So tell me....
Does any of the below apply to you?
You really want to relocate to Canada as a permanent resident with your ENTIRE family (this thought keeps you up at night)
You desperately want to take your children out of a failing economy to somewhere where they can have a good shot at greatness?
You would like to submit an application that cannot be refused!
You're not willing to spend thousands of dollars for a representative and you want to Do It Yourself (DIY)....
.... But you need a comprehensive yet affordable 'kick ass' guide on how to prepare your application from someone who knows what they are talking about
You would like to process and conclude this relocation as soon as possible
You want to know how to increase the chances of getting your permamnet residence
You want to know the common mistakes and how to avoid them!
You want to start working in Canada as soon as possible
You want you and your family to have ALL the amazing benefits of a Canada Permanent Resident
And so much much more!
If you identified with even one of the above, then you need to get the Canada Express Entry Masterclass TODAY!
This comprehensive and detailed Canada Express Entry MasterClass will assist you in preparing and submitting a Canada Express Entry application that cannot be refused!
The internet is full of all sorts of fancy video guides on immigrating to Canada.
Sadly, many of these guides are filled with ‘half baked’ information that could mean the difference between getting your application accepted or refused.
In order to help as many people as possible navigate the complexities of the Express Entry program, I created a complete Step by Step Video Tutorial to show you how to do it yourself.
This Canada Express Entry Masterclass is a one of a kind step by step guided masterclass that is full of video tutorials, checklists, templates, and sample documents...
......all designed to make your express entry process as effortless as possible while giving you the tools you need to ensure your application gets approved the first time because there are rarely second chances.
This MasterClass is truly the fastest and easiest way of completing your own irresistible Express Entry application...period!
In this masterclass, you will learn…
* How to increase your chances of getting an ITA
* How to easily INCREASE your IELTS Scores
* How to properly complete your Profile and eAPR
* How to select your proper NOC
* What to do if you can't get a reference letter
* How to avoid police certificate disaster
* How to properly list a spouse as non-accompanying
* What a job offer is and how to get one
* What to do if you don't have sufficient funds
* How to add a spouse after eAPR
* How to prepare your Letters of Explanation to maximize your chance of success, and so much more...
You Also Get These Amazing Bonuses:
How To Get A Job In Canada Under The Temporary Skilled Worker Program
The Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) is a program of the Government of Canada that allows employers in Canada to hire foreign nationals.
• Details of some recruitment agencies that recruit for temporary jobs
• How to go about the job applications
The A B C of the Canada Provincial Nominee Program
The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) allows Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada and who are interested in settling in a particular province.
You will learn...
• Details of the PNP programs for the 10 provinces in Canada and how they work
• The easiest provinces to get a provincial nomination
• How to go about getting a provincial nomination to apply for permanent residence
What Is The Big Deal About Becoming A Canada Permanent Resident?
Oh, there are so many amazing benefits you get when you become a permanent resident.
Some of them are......
How Much Do You Really Want It?
In the strongest, yet most respectful, tone possible I urge you: please don't wait another second twitting your thumb thinking 'what should I do now?'
What are you waiting for?
Canada is changing their immigration policies every day, so make a move while the immigration policies are still favorable and you still have a CHANCE!
Go on….Click any of the orange buttons below or above and GET your own Express Entry Masterclass NOW (so you can start your Canada journey TODAY)
Don’t worry. You will get the masterclass delivered to you even if its 2 a.m. in the morning.
P.S: Please note this offensively LOW price N60,000 (or the equivalent in your currency) for this amazing product is only for a limited time only.
The value of what you stand to gain from this information is higher than the price you pay today.
So, why wait till the price increases?
Place your order today!
Answers To Some Of Your Questions
Yes, you need to take an english language test to create an express entry profile
No, you do not. You can apply with one year of skilled work experience. Skilled work experience is determined by the National Occupation Classification (NOC 2016)
Express entry processing takes approximately 6 months from when you submit your application. However, being given an invitation to apply for permanent residence will depend on your CRS scores
The funds you need to show depends on the number of family members. Proof of funds for express entry can be found on the Canada immigration website. There are various ways to prove you have the finds available including using gift deeds. We teach about gift deeds in the masterclass.
You need your English language test result, your ECA (if you schooled outside of Canada). The rest are just information that you need to complete like your age, work experience and family members
A high school diploma is the minimum you can use to apply. However, the higher your education, the more points you get for education scores.
These two programs are different. Many people create an express entry profile but still also process their study while waiting in the express entry pool to be invited to apply for permanent residence.
If you are already processing the study route, you can concentrate on that. In the meantime (if you have the requirements to create an EE profile), you can create the profile while processing your study in Canada. However, it is NOT compulsory that you do both together. You need to make that decision yourself.
You have lifetime access! This is also information you would need to apply for permanent residence after you finish your study, if you want to study in Canada as well.
Yes! This is for you and your entire immediate family.
No! To process a work permit, you need to have a VALID job offer in Canada. You can process express entry without a job offer
In general, to be eligible to apply to Express Entry as a skilled worker, you must:
- Have at least one year, in the last 10 years of continuous full-time (or equivalent part-time) work experience in a skilled occupation
- Be able to demonstrate on an approved language test a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) seven in either English or French
- Completed post-secondary education that is assessed against Canadian standards with an Education Credential Assessment
You do not require a job offer for Express Entry. The vast majority of candidates selected for Express Entry do not have a formal Canadian job offer.
You Will need to pay for your IELTS or English language exams as well as your Education Credential Assessments. The value will differ depending on the organization you use.
With respect to proof of funds for your express entry application, kindly see the table below. Note that we show you different valid options for proof of funds inside the masterclass.
So tell me...
Is The Possibility Of Being Able To Relocate To Canada As A Permanent Resident Skilled Worker Worth N60,000 To You?
Let's be honest here...
If you want to relocate to Canada, and cannot invest N60,000 for a product that will walk you through the process so you don't make silly mistakes, then maybe you do not want it that badly (and I say that with no malice because not everyone will actually be able to relocate to Canada as a skilled worker)
ENROLL NOW AND GET IT AT THIS INTRODUCTORY PRICE
PLUS AN AMAZING BONUS
PRICE INCREASE MAY COME SOONER THAN YOU THINK!
NOTE: All Sales Are Final. No REFUNDS!
TERMS OF SALE:
- The product promoted on this page is a DIGITAL product. It is not a service or a physical product. Nothing whatsoever will be shipped.
- Expertnaire is NOT a travel or immigration agency and does not represent one. We also do not offer financial or investment services services.
- Expertnaire is not the owner of this product. Expertnaire only represents the creator of this product.
- This product is created and sold by Seyi Obasi, the product's vendor.
- This product is NOT protected by Expertnaire's 30 days refund policy.
- All support requests regarding this product must be directed to the product vendor, not Expertnaire (The vendor's contact details will be provided upon product purchase)
- All information submitted here is subject to our terms and conditions.
- Your information will be provided to the product's vendor upon successful completion of this sale.