HOW TO ATTRACT INVESTORS AND
RAISE OVER FIFTY MILLION NAIRA FOR YOUR BUSINESS WITHIN 3 MONTHS OR LESS
Click The Red Circle To Watch The Video Below
Do you know that most businesses fail within the first 4 years of starting due to lack of funds?
Do you also know that there are investors looking for investment opportunities and businesses to give money to?
The question is, do you know how to access these people and the funds available?
If You Are A Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Start-up Founder, Producer, Supplier, Importer Or Innovator With Good Viable Business Ideas, But Lack Funds To Grow Your Business, I Have Good News For You!
DISCOVER THE KEYS TO ACCESSING MORE THAN FIFTY MILLION (N50M) FOR YOUR BUSINESS
In this step by step training we will show you how to access untapped money sources, the type of funding you should access as your business grows, how to get the attention of investors, how to position your business to attract funding from angel investors and venture capitalist etc.
What you'll learn at the end of this course:
How to pitch your business to founders and investors
How to build viable teams
How to access list of investors and founders, angel investors available in Nigeria
How to think like the investors and give them what they want
And you won't only access funds for your business quickly and easily, but also get mentored on how to grow your business to success.
HOW MUCH WOULD I CHARGE FOR THIS COURSE THAT WILL EFFECTIVELY TURN YOUR BUSINESS AROUND AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER?
Get this course for just (N50,000) but you just can get it for N15,000 before the price goes up and change your life forever!
PS: Only 50 spaces available for enrollment at this price, click the button below to book and reserve your spot now!
PPS: The course cost reverts to the original price of N80,000 once the course starts.... Hurry now and reserve your spot by clicking the button below to get started now!
MEET YOUR FACULTY
Poyepo has spent the past two decades working as an Infrastructure and Financial Advisory expert in Nigeria and gained most of his experience working in various institutions such as General Electric, UBA Capital (now United Capital), Renaissance Capital and KPMG Professional Services.
Poyepo has worked for clients in various industries in Nigeria advising them on capital raising mandates in both the public and private sectors of the economy.
He has also worked on M&A, Privatization, Capital Markets, Infrastructure Advisory and Project Finance transactions.
Robert Jibunoh is an M&A specialist. He was head of Valuation (West Africa) at Ernst & Young. Robert also has significant Investment Banking experience as he was the head of Corporate Finance at Frontier Capital Limited.
Preceding Frontier Capital Limited, he was in the Financial Advisory division of FBN Capital Limited (pioneer staff). He has worked in various banks namely MBC International Bank, FSB International Bank, Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria (pioneer staff) and Citizens International Bank.
TERMS OF SALE:
- The product promoted on this page is a DIGITAL product. It is not a service or a physical product. Nothing whatsoever will be shipped.
- Expertnaire is NOT a bank or a financial establishment. We do not offer financial or investment services services.
- Expertnaire is not the owner of this product. Expertnaire only represents the creator of this product.
- This product is created and sold by Mr. Poyepo Simoyan of Precision Advisory, the product's vendor.
- This product is protected by Expertnaire's 30 days refund policy.
- All support requests regarding this product must be directed to the product vendor, not Expertnaire (The vendor's contact details will be provided upon product purchase)
- All information submitted here is subject to our terms and conditions.
- Your information will be provided to the product's vendor upon successful completion of this sale.
Copyright Expertnaire 2023 All rights reserved.